get to know me
[2/5] favourite movies: captain america: the winter soldierThe price of freedom is high, it always has been. And it’s a price I’m willing to pay. And if I’m the only one, then so be it - but I’m willing to bet I’m not.
People are being beaten, shot with bullets and tear gassed.
Giving blood to those bleeding in the protest is not allowed
Proper treatment to the injured isn’t being given.
At least three people are dead and over 300 have been injured in clashes between police and anti-government protesters in Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad.
For Further information:
Live Streams from the Protests in Islamabad (Urdu):
- Important Update via Al Jazeera: Pakistan army intervenes in political crisis
- The Express Tribune: The Umpire Strikes Back
- Dawn: When failure is victory
- Lal Khan’s Columns for the Daily Times
- Newsweek: Police Clash with PTI/PAT Protesters in Islamabad
- Dawn: Violent Clashes Continue as Protesters Surround Parliament
- AFP: 230 injured as police clash with protesters in Islamabad
- Reuters: Pressure mounts on Pakistan leader to quit as protests continue
- The New York Times: Pakistan, Its Own Worst Enemy (opinion piece, take with a pinch of salt)
- The Wall Street Journal: Police, Protesters Clash Near Pakistan Prime Minister’s Residence
- The Washington Post: Did a ‘soft coup’ just happen in Pakistan?
- Guardian: Political crisis in Pakistan as media, politics and the military join the fray
- BBC News: Pakistan protesters clash with Islamabad police
- The Telegraph: Police clash with protesters trying to storm Pakistan PM’s house
- Al Jazeera English: Pakistan crisis: scores injured in protests